For more info contact us
Evapor is NTE Process’ centrifugal-flow thin-film vacuum evaporator – powered by Okawara MFG Ltd – specially designed for the concentration of heat-sensitive, viscous and high-value products.
Evapor is equipped with a rotating cone that turns the incoming product into a very thin film (> 0.1mm) thus preventing the formation of foam. The contact time between the product and the heating surface is reduced to less than one second and evaporation takes place at a reduced temperature (up to 35°C) to further reduce the thermal impact and preserve the maximum functionality of the product’s active compounds.
The centrifugal design also helps the machine achieve a higher concentration level than conventional evaporators.
- Low temperature evaporation and extremely short residence time, meaning that this equipment is ideal for heat-sensitive quality products.
- Large overall heat transfer coefficient resulting in high evaporation capacity.
- Foam formation is minimised by the centrifugal force.
- Minimised deterioration of incoming product.
- Production of concentrates with a significantly higher level of soluble solids and higher viscosity compared to conventional plate or tubular evaporators.
- The evaporation surface can be monitored during operation.
- Hygienic design with easy-to-clean evaporation surface. CIP version available.
- Compact and practical design for easy installation.
Evapor is equipped with all the components required, such as feed pump, discharge pump, distillate pump, vacuum pumps, condenser, control panel, etc. These components are placed on the same base, forming a single piece of compact equipment, suitable for special applications that would be difficult to achieve with other types of concentrators/evaporators.
Evapor is also suitable for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical, biochemical and many other sectors where other evaporators would encounter difficulties.
- Enzymes and antibiotics
- Protein solutions and fermentation broth
- Chinese herbal extracts
- Various extracts (meat, fish, mushroom, etc.)
- Flavourings and seasonings
- Tea and coffee
- Fruit and vegetable juices and extracts
- Oils and fats
- Synthetic resin
Want to know more about this solution?Download the brochure